- Our representative offices are located in popular tourist destinations
- We enter into direct contracts with leading medical institutions
- A fixed price of service with no extra costs
- We are fully responsible for each client
- We offer a guarantee of a transparent financial reporting and cost optimization
- We ensure a free ambulance call and transportation of patients in a fully equipped modern vehicle
- We pay to the providers as soon as the necessary documents are received, i.e., we invest in your business
- The services of our own correspondents are paid as per the price-list that features the most affordable prices in the specialized services market.
- We operate on a round-the-clock basis without days-off and holidays
- We handle all types of insurance events irrespectively of their complexity
- Our employees and representatives speak your language
- We provide all types of assistance taking into account the specifics of each region
- We organize an in-patient medical treatment, predominantly in public health facilities with a price of services much lower as compared to private institutions
- We have Russian-speaking general practice doctors, who can examine both adults and children on a 24-hour basis in all regions where our services are available
- To cut communication costs, we provide our partners with a free landline for 2 years
- We operate a round-the-clock call center equipped in accordance with the international standards
Answers on questions
1Where and how can I claim compensation under insurance?
Your insurance policy, in addition to the phone number of a round-the-clock medical service, will list contact details of your underwriter. You can discuss all compensation-related matters with your underwriter once you return from the trip. Where contact details are not available, contact us and we will provide you with the necessary info.
2How many times can I make a claim under my insurance?
You can make a claim wherever you experience urgent health problems.
3When traveling abroad, I felt unwell. Where can I request medical assistance?
Your insurance policy will list the phone number of a round-the-clock medical service. If you dial that number you will get a professionally organized medical assistance.
4Will I still be covered back at home if an insurance event occurs abroad?
The insurance policy expires as soon as you enter the territory of you home country. If you don't have a voluntary health insurance policy from the same underwriter, you will not be able to make a claim under this policy back home.
5If I request medical assistance under insurance, I will be required to pay a deductible franchise. What is it?
Your insurance policy may provide for a deductible franchise – the amount within which the insured will have to pay his costs himself. Where medical expenses exceed the deductible amount, and the event will be recognized as an insurance event, the underwriter may fully compensate your expenses (where the franchise is unconditional) or compensate them after deducting the franchise amount (for a conditional franchise). Buying a policy with a franchise will allow you to reduce its price. If you can choose between buying a policy with or without a franchise, one with a franchise will cost you cheaper. At the same time, part of the expenses - in the amount stated in the contract of insurance (insurance policy) – will have to be borne by you.