Health tours in Greece
Greece has been known for a cult of health and beautiful body since times immemorial. Accordingly, wellness tourism in that country is now flourishing and the number of people wishing to use wellness procedures is steadily growing. Drawing upon the best experience from the past and armed with the latest scientific achievements, wellness tourism in Greece is now at an all-time high.
What can wellness tours to Greece offer to you?
Mineral and mud spring resorts
Healthy holidays at mineral and mud spring resorts
Arida / Nea Apollonia / EuboeaLoutraki / Pikrolimni
Healthy holidays to seaside resorts
Khalkidiki / Pieria / Crete / LoutrakiEuboea / Greek islands
Thalassotherapyand mineral therapy
Healthy holidays including thalassotherapy and mineral springs
Khalkidhiki / mineral springs of St. Paraskevi / mud springs of Pikrolimni & Porto Lagos
Healthy holidays for people in their third age
We offer special cognitive & entertaining tours and wellness holidays including visits to famous historical monuments of Greece, sea and mountain resorts, as well as mineral and mud springs designed for people in their third age. Customized wellness programs using:
Thalasso & Wellness procedures
Diet therapy and healthy diet
What is the advantage and attractiveness of wellness programs in Greece?
- Initial medical examination;
- ECG registration methodology;
- Blood pressure tests;
- Spirometry and oximetry;
- Body composition analysis;
- Estimation of adipose tissue mass and calories counter;
- Blood tests (sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides);
- Immunology test;
- Diagnostics of Voll;
- Intestinal tract screening test;
- Computer diagnostics of the functional state of the human body.
Wellness center procedures
- Hydro massage;
- Charcot Shower;
- Circulation shower;
- Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam;
- Stone therapy;
- Beauty treatments;
- Natural solarium;
- Baths with aromatic oils;
- Salt water and mineral spring water pools;
- Massages: classic massage, trigger point massage, therapeutic massage, lymphatic drainage massage, reflexology massage, relaxation massage, vacuum massage, anti-cellulite massage, visceral manipulation.
- Initial examination and dynamic monitoring by a doctor;
- Expert consultations if necessary;
- Manual function correction;
- Thalassotherapy (seawater baths: pearl baths, aromatic baths, iodine-bromine baths, herbal baths, peloid baths);
- Mud therapy;
- Oxygen cocktails;
- Electrophysiological treatments;
- Laser therapy;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Colon hydrotherapy (colonic irrigation).