Rehabilitation in Greece
In Greece, rehabilitation is integrated. This means that recuperative rehabilitation programs use approaches and methods from diverse fields of knowledge and involve participation of physicians, psychologists, teachers, medical personnel, diet experts and cooks. These programs offer a customized dietary regime, rest and leisure, medicinal and physiotherapeutic treatment regimes, etc.
Rehabilitation centers are using modern robotic system-based methods for safe walking, for upper limbs, for the early rehab stage of neurological patients, for analysis and teaching equilibrium as well as the methodologies for:
Brain neuro-functional reorganization
Advantages of rehabilitation in Greece
- Rehabilitation and recuperative treatment in Greece is carried out at major rehabilitation centers certified to international standards, equipped with the latest appurtenances and robotic technology.
- Integrated rehabilitation programs comprise various types of medicinal, physiotherapeutic and balneological treatment, psychotherapy, diet therapy, social adaptation and organization of active leisure.
- High professional level of care in these centers is provided at affordable prices.
Rehabilitation and recuperative treatment comprises
Diseases of the locomotor system
Nervous system diseases
Diseases of the cardio-vascular system
- Traumas, fractures, amputations;
- Spinal injuries;
- Osteoporosis, arthrosis, myopathy;
- Inflammatory conditions;
- Rheumatism and Bekhterev's disease;
- Post-surgical treatment.
- Strokes and heart attacks;
- Spine traumas;
- Cranio-cerebral injuries;
- Disseminated sclerosis;
- Neuritis, polyneuritis;
- Degenerative diseases;
- Infantile cerebral paralysis;
- Parkinson disease.
- Post infarction condition;
- Rehabilitation after heart surgery;
- Rehabilitation after vascular surgery.